Monday, November 22, 2010

Taylorsville 6th Ward Young Womens Photoshoot!!


 I am very grateful for the opportunity I was given to photograph these young women. I hope these photos have captured their individual beauty and personalities. I tried to relay their unique characters through their photographs. It was windy and very cold outside but these girls pulled it off with winning smiles!!! You girls are all beautiful and I hope you always remember that. 
These photos are a reminder of your inner and outer beauty!!




I am a novice photographer so bare with me. This is just a sneak peak of what I've worked on so far.
 Thanks to Shenna Frost for the editing help.
 Thank you to my cousin Julia for trusting me too! Hope you like it!!!





3 comments:

  1. Awesome pics, Lita!! These YW are so wonderful and I'm so happy that you could share your talent with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are good Lita, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Lita!!! You've got talent for sure!!! -Leah ;)

    ReplyDelete