Sunday, November 21, 2010

Old age is creeping up on me fast!!!


My 34th birthday is approaching!!! Yikes!!! I'm usually very optimisitc, but the reality of my age is pressing upon me quite heavily. I really don't know why? I guess the thought of being without a husband and children is bothering me. I'm not like my friends and family members that are busy raising their own families. I'm the lonesome single one! I don't know why I care so much more now? The older I get the higher my chances of being an old spinster are. So, I hope my family will be nice to this old spinster as I age. Booohooohooo!!! Get it over it Lita!!!
Well, what to do? What to do??? I'll just try my best to enjoy what I have!! I'll keep hanging onto the idea that miracles do happen....hopefully for me it will...hahaha!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh sissy I love you!!! You are the best person I know. Everything you do, you do for family. I honestly don't know where Loi and I would be if we didn't have you to carry and love us the way that you do. You're the best sister, Aunty and friend anyone could have. I am so blessed to have you in my life. I LOVE you sissy:)

    ReplyDelete