Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 is History!!! Bring on 2011!!



2010 was a year that I set things in motion to be completed in 2011!!! I'm generally happy with my accomplishments but I also have more to improve on.
2011 will be a great year!
I have resolutions that will require a change in attitude!! On the top of my list is to stay away from negativity and replace it with hope and optimism!! Toxic people are bad for our well being. Surrounding myself with loved ones and liked minded people is best for me. Along with a positive attitude is a need to be aggressive. Aggressive in pursuing goals and efficient while doing that. Staying organized will keep me on task toward greater rewards. My goals to finish school, expand my businesses, lose weight ( I know...), and build up a PHS are all possible and well within reach.
May we all be blessed with happiness and richness in our lives!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtMIKbWDgJk&feature=youtube_gdata

No comments:

Post a Comment